Friday, August 27, 2010

real.

It’s Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:27 pm. I didn’t write last night because I was feeling a bit sick, my gut was very bubbly and we all know what that means…. Yes, I really did have diarrhea. A lot. Hahaha, I’m just going to be blunt, it was not fun but it beats throwing up! Today I took some Imodium and I’m feeling much better. Anyway, enough about my bowel issues. hahaha


Today we were back at KM 21 (the village that is in the trash dump), and we’re working on a mini health campaign there this week. We’re talking to the families about nutrition, hygiene, water sanitation, and STD’s. The plan is to get it finished this week, because next week the other missionaries start arriving and we’ll be working on things for medical clinics that will be starting mid-September. Today seemed to go well with the 3 families we talked to and they really seem to understand and receive the information well and be interested in it so that is very encouraging.

I’m a bit scatter-brained tonight and I’m tired so I think I’m gonna hit the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment