Friday, September 10, 2010

home.

September 8, 2010 at 10:44pm


I miss home. A lot. It’s hard to be in a strange place that you’re not accustomed to and put your whole heart into it and say this is where I am and this is home now. My home is Peru for the next 8 months. That’s crazy. I feel more adjusted to the culture and things like that, but it still seems odd to call this home. I talked to my parents tonight and it just made me miss my home so much. Home is where the heart is… sometimes I wonder where my heart is. I think my heart is in at least 3 places. Haha Oh my.. what to do.

Nothing really of note happened today… We went to the market again to get more food. I made applesauce. I learned a new word- culpa. It means fault. So I have another phrase- no es mi culpa. That means it’s not my fault. Haha clever, right? Oh, and another one of my favorite words- chiste. It means joke. :)

I did worship this morning and this was the verse I read- its super great. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Colossians 3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment