Monday, January 17, 2011

downhill.

January 11, 2011
Prayer. It works. I know the Lord helped me thru this day- and every of course. But, I felt the extra strength today and overall I just felt so much better. My thoughts were so much more positive as compared to last week. I was really considering quitting and going home last week. Seriously. But now, I think I can make it. I’d say that’s an improvement. :) It’s also really encouraging to me to look back to the beginning and see how far I’ve come in so many ways since then. I can’t even tell you all the things I’ve learned since being here and I know I will learn more in these last few months. I’m on the downhill slope. I know there are going to be things I will miss about Peru.
4 months and 4 days until I go home. :)
4 months and 20 days until I see Mitchell. :)
Yes, this is the downhill slope and I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment